Where to begin, original NYer, global traveller, reveler of all things awesome, writer, not a poet, drinker not a toker, and sometimes known to be a midnight joker. Professionally, I nerd out hard core on the following list of things. Technology, specifically focused immersion and experience, data, data analysis and its consumption, en masse. Innovations in growth marketing, I fing it a much more suitable term than growth hacking.
And yes, I used to sing in this awesome band called “Black Cherry Rose” back in the day. What’s up Joe!
1. Set completely unrealistic goals for yourself, even if only get half way, it’s still further than most.
2. Always love what you do and be honest with yourself, you’ll never succeed in something you hate.
3. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words, and you should never settle for the status-quo.
4. Be excellent to each other. 🙂 This one is especially important.
5. Have integrity in everything you do, reputation goes a long way.
6. This one I stole from Brent McCrossen, but “Brother, the truth will set you free.”